Sep 23, 2010

unique and universal

A few years ago I wrote a song for one specific special person in my life. About a year later I realized I could have written it for me too.

Then, when I dared to share it with more and more people I was quite taken aback (and delighted of course) by their response to what I considered to be a really simple song. It appeared to resonate with many folks.

While pondering this last week with my Spirited Women gang, I exclaimed: "It's kind of neat how the unique and the universal both begin with "U".

It took a couple of seconds for me to realize what I'd said.

***

The song is called 'Listen to Your Heart'.  Hearts are certainly unique and universal ... and the listening starts with you and your own.

As soon as I learn how to create a video/audio link I'll share it with you. Homework for me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment