Dec 1, 2010

hurdle one

Well I have finally begun the process of setting up this recording equipment I bought. Just opening the box and facing the computer was the first hurdle. Many hours later...I don't seem too far ahead. Lights are on but no idea how to get the sound to work. Who knows what system configurations I'm meant to know how to adjust for this sort of thing?!

I will try for a bit longer - including reading the on line manual - and then accept that I will need to call someone in to guide me. Which at this point won't likely be until next week. Oh well. That's the way it goes sometimes.

Hurdles not road blocks. I can still sing. I can still play guitar. I can still write songs. I just have to wait a bit longer for this next level of musical creation. Fun things are worth waiting for.

Till next time.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment