May 12, 2010

keeping deadlines

I'm at Bridgehead, my office away from home, trying to beat the clock (and the end of my one hour access) to post a post.

I've played with four possibilities so far: resilience, a comment on a TED talk, a reflection on a journal article about social change, and  a commentary on a team process I'm involved with right now. None feel ready to go.

So I'm here simply writing about deadlines...self imposed ones. I want to try to keep to Wednesday's at 5:00 - no real reason other than to have a deadline. I work better with them I've discovered. I had given up ... but with minutes to go I decided that even just this simple post is enough.

What helps you stay committed to whatever you're trying to do in your life? 

(let's see if I'm still connected....)

No comments:

Post a Comment